- Social Security Administration
- Listing of Law Schools and Libraries
- U.S. Supreme Court Decisions
- United States Copyright Office
- United States Patent & Trademark
- Intellectual Property Organization
- Manufacturing Related Sites
- A search engine for manufacturers of industrial products.
- A search engine for finding information about manufacturers.
- Marketing and Licensing Related Sites
- Website offers an outline for writing a business plan
from the Small Business Administration.
- Site offers "how to" inventor manuals for patenting
and marketing inventions.
- Site offers "how to" articles about low cost
direct marketing techniques.
- Website which offers inventors a chance to market their
new inventions. Features a listing of new inventions through
which manufacturers and/or potential licensees can scout for
- Inventor/Invention Related Sites
- An on-line magazine for inventors who are just starting
out. Offers advice from people who have gone through the same
- This site provides information about the Inventors Council
of Dayton and gives information on different chapters of the
Council throughout Ohio.
- An informational website designed to help with general
and in-depth questions on patents, trademarks and copyrights.
It is also a great source for resources.
- Website provides basic information about patents, trademarks,
copyrights and trade secrets, as well as useful resources.
- Site offers advice on turning an idea into a patent.
- Site is dedicated to inventor and entrepreneur matters
and offers many useful links.
- Offers information regarding the International Federation
of Inventors' Associations.
- An on-line bookstore dedicated to inventor related books.
An on-line magazine which is a great resource for anyone who
has an idea or wants to be more informed about the invention
- A great search engine for legal research.
- A free on-line translation dictionary.
- An international [white and yellow pages] phone book.
- PLEASE BE AWARE
THAT McLAUGHLIN AND McNALLY DOES NOT INTEND
- LINKS TO OTHER
WEB SITES AS REFERRALS OR ENDORSEMENTS.
Back to Top